What's new

Well walmart started selling

Not for self defense, but in a survival situation would definitely help with harvesting small game . . . no expiration on the propellant

[video=youtube;-XIeRPtP2VY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-XIeRPtP2VY[/video]
 
Interesting,this is also interesting lol.

 
You guys have to get up to date on improvised weapons. Here's a wild one I built years ago. PVC pipe, those model rocket engins you can get at the hobby store and a 9v battery. It fires like a bazooka. The beauty of it is the projectile is a rocket that speeds up even after leaving the tubing. You can even build a two stage projectile for longer range.
Air guns are also great. I use to have a paintball field here on the farm. I custom modified many guns You can get a lot of power out of them. Hay I had one that would fire the old torpedoes that explode on impact.
Yea, I even made the potato launcher! Frank 111-2 700Warrior Head.webp
 
You guys have to get up to date on improvised weapons. Here's a wild one I built years ago. PVC pipe, those model rocket engins you can get at the hobby store and a 9v battery. It fires like a bazooka. The beauty of it is the projectile is a rocket that speeds up even after leaving the tubing. You can even build a two stage projectile for longer range.

I was playing with those many a year ago frankn.I wont say what i did with them though lol:laughing9:
 
Hay Red is that the 5TH? lol Frank111-2 700Warrior Head.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom