What's new

Went out for a quick 30 min hunt

BrettCo124

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
900
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My finds:

What is this glass firefighter? Any ideas?
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1539568863.254488.webp


And my points:
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1539568909.232488.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1539568925.146712.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1539568951.537889.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1539568965.084596.webp

Needless to say, 30 minutes isn’t enough time for a solid hunt.
 
Upvote 0
HA, that is one of the most transparent pieces I've never seen. Better luck next time.
 
I think I remember Avon using glass figurines for it's perfumes and colognes way back???
 
If you're in the right spot at the right time 30 minutes is all you need. After a washing rain in the creek I've found pottery in some spots in less than 30 minutes :icon_thumright:
 
Glass might be a Avon bottle in the 70s they used and made all kinds if glass figures to sell their products. On the see through find I have had many days like that but I dont post them ;)
 
Glass might be a Avon bottle in the 70s they used and made all kinds if glass figures to sell their products. On the see through find I have had many days like that but I dont post them ;)

My first thought as well. I remember dad having one he got for Christmas. Mom sold Avon in the mid to late 60's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom