What's new

Were is the live button???

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,684
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like the changes to the site, But I cant find the Live Button!!! HELP PLEASE ??? ??? :help: :help:


Or maybe you changed the name to last 200 posts under show ???
 
Double T means the little "clock face" ;D
 
:icon_thumleft: Thanks you two!!!!! We were going nuts trying to figure out where live is, it's great to be Charter!!!!!!!! :laughing9: :icon_thumright: :hello:
 
thanks from chug, I like the little envelope that turns green When you get a Pm also
 
The battery must have went dead on my clock :laughing7:

It was there earlier today,tonight it has mysteriously disappeared... :icon_scratch:

I can get to live post it just takes a few more clicks...

I hope the clock is back tomorrow.....

Soup
 
The reason I asked again on aa's post about this is I have no clock icon next to the envelope, yes can get to it thru that other menu, but the clock icon would be nice to have, never saw it, just the envelope.

Don
 

Attachments

  • no clock icon.webp
    no clock icon.webp
    67.2 KB · Views: 161
texastee2007 said:
Don in SJ said:
The reason I asked again on aa's post about this is I have no clock icon next to the envelope, yes can get to it thru that other menu, but the clock icon would be nice to have, never saw it, just the envelope.

Don

you don't seem to have one....here is the one that I have...it is the little circle to the far right. Is it a charter membership only thing?

Still do not have one and yes it is a Charter Membership thing , and I am a Charter member
 
Don is SJ

I found My Clock :sign13:

You are probably running EI in compatibilty view,little paper torn symbol next to the refresh button to the right of the address bar,atleast the way I am set up that is where it is,click it...
If the button is not there go into tools and click where it say "compatibility view"
The clock should magically appear...

Good luck

Soup
 
Soupie said:
Don is SJ

I found My Clock :sign13:

You are probably running EI in compatibilty view,little paper torn symbol next to the refresh button to the right of the address bar,atleast the way I am set up that is where it is,click it...
If the button is not there go into tools and click where it say "compatibility view"
The clock should magically appear...

Good luck

Soup


Thanks Soup, that did it but I have to be on Compatibility to type this post, hard to explain but about a year ago I had to Check Compatability to see what I am typing on a reply once it gets further down the line. As I type it all jumps down to below where I can see what is being typed!
 
You and me both brother....
If I get that one figured out I will let you know asap...
Soup
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom