What's new

Were not in FLORIDA anymore, Todo!

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We're not in FLORIDA anymore, Todo!

I am out visiting... AZ, CA, then WI. This is the Jeep in CA on Saturday morning. I miss FL already! 8 inches above Murphys. Ouch! I predict I will see more in WI before heading back to FL the first week of Jan. Oh, whoa is me! TTC

DSC00042.webp
 
Terry, It snows in CA? lol, I can remember being in The Slabs neat Niland CA this time of year and it was 70 and sunny and I was just picking up the gold. lol Frank...
Red Rock Canyon Cal.webp Actually this is Red Rock Canyon CA GPAA claim.
 
Yes, Terry, if you are headed into the Midwest, I predict you will. And in case anyone thinks it's pretty, it's not. Under that lovely snow is a layer of ice, then hard pack and the pretty fluffy stuff on top hiding it all. Temps have been sub zero for a week and another week to follow, so it's not melting anytime soon. Drive safe!
 
Terry, It snows in CA? lol, I can remember being in The Slabs neat Niland CA this time of year and it was 70 and sunny and I was just picking up the gold. lol Frank...
View attachment 910661 Actually this is Red Rock Canyon CA GPAA claim.
The Jeep pic is above Murphys at 3000 feet. Murphys is halfway between Sacramento and Tahoe. LOTS of snow right now .... even in the foothills! TTC
 
I am out visiting... AZ, CA, then WI. This is the Jeep in CA on Saturday morning. I miss FL already! 8 inches above Murphys. Ouch! I predict I will see more in WI before heading back to FL the first week of Jan. Oh, whoa is me! TTC

View attachment 910611
BTW.... that's 3000 feet above Murphys and 8 INCHES of snow above Murphys.... not 8 inches above Murphys! TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom