What's new

West Tn/Memphis area

mikep829

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bartlett, TN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Wilson Coin Select
Anyone hunt around Shelby Co? I am active duty military looking to get back into detecting again. Mostly into Civil War or old home sites. Only problem is I have no idea how to start here. I have looked for old maps with no luck. Any tips from the experts?
 
Mike

Good to see your back at it. Try NETR Online ? Historic Aerials ,good place to start on finding those old home places. Give me a call if you find yourself back over this way.
 
Mike

Good to see your back at it. Try NETR Online ? Historic Aerials ,good place to start on finding those old home places. Give me a call if you find yourself back over this way.


That site is so cool. There used to be a dirt road that ran right through my home before it was built.

Mike, I live in Bartlett and am waiting on my first detector purchase. I bought one to mess around with in my back yard but when I seriously get going(better detector) I'll keep you in mind and maybe we can find some places to hunt in Shelby or close to. I'm new also but been longing for this hobby all my life(40 some years).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom