washingtonian
Gold Member
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2005
- Messages
- 6,509
- Reaction score
- 12,900
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Puget Sound
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 800, Whites DFX
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey folks,
I’m reading the March, 2019 edition of W&ET and came across this:

Is it really going out of print to go all digital? That sucks. I love the joy of getting the magazine in the mail and I don’t always want to read off a screen, especially if I’m reading before going to sleep.
Super disappointed, I’m hoping I just misunderstand what’s being said here.
-W
I’m reading the March, 2019 edition of W&ET and came across this:

Is it really going out of print to go all digital? That sucks. I love the joy of getting the magazine in the mail and I don’t always want to read off a screen, especially if I’m reading before going to sleep.
Super disappointed, I’m hoping I just misunderstand what’s being said here.
-W
In the future there might be a on line version of metal detecting and you will only be able to do that instead of actually getting out and digging.
?
Like many others I like the paper version. I usually pay more for the paper. However I feel that W&E have screwed a lot of us. I just renewed my subscription for two years for $62 Now on their website they selling a one year digital for $15! Also I haven't gotten their letter "how to get the digital copy" and their site gives no help. And Tesoro closing just after buying a new Cortes. Seems like our hobby just keeps on getting screwed.






