thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 10, 2009 #1 I just found out at my regular account bank today that "someone else" buys half dollars "everytime he comes in." Know wonder why I can't find any silver halves there. Upvote 0
I just found out at my regular account bank today that "someone else" buys half dollars "everytime he comes in." Know wonder why I can't find any silver halves there.
cedarratt Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2004 Messages 614 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Nov 10, 2009 #2 Your not in Lampasas are you?
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 10, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Nope, 60 miles south of there.
cedarratt Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2004 Messages 614 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Nov 10, 2009 #4 Its not me then.
thrillathahunt Silver Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 4,601 Reaction score 953 Golden Thread 0 Location TEXAS Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 10, 2009 Thread Owner #5 cedarratt said: Its not me then. Click to expand...