worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Aug 9, 2018 Thread Owner #1 This will NEVER happen again,I cast my line out and started reeling and thought the line tangled in the plug..just a dragonfly. I did catch fish too.. I picked this up too.. GOD Bless Chris
This will NEVER happen again,I cast my line out and started reeling and thought the line tangled in the plug..just a dragonfly. I did catch fish too.. I picked this up too.. GOD Bless Chris
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Aug 9, 2018 #2 That is a wild catch. Kind of crazy. Nice smallie. Thanks for cleaning up the mess.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 10, 2018 #3 Did you release him? The dragonfly that is.
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Aug 10, 2018 Thread Owner #4 fyrffytr1 said: Did you release him? The dragonfly that is. Click to expand... I very carefully untangled him and he took off.
fyrffytr1 said: Did you release him? The dragonfly that is. Click to expand... I very carefully untangled him and he took off.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 11, 2018 #5 Looks like a great day!