What a difference a couple days make + 3 more heartstoppers! NOT!!

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Well after finding that 39.9 grams 14K Bracelet and all the coins and other jewelry on Monday, ( http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,170352.0.html ) you'd think things were Hot...NOT! My first 3 "positive" finds were the 3 Diamond stud earrings or rather CZ Heartstoppers. 2 are set in sterling, and the heart thing is sterling. But after 5+ hours of hunting only 6 coins. I did get another nice collection of Bobby pins though :BangHead: All in all the water was Beautiful, the Sea turtles were swimming around me, And the last pic is another one of my orchids that bloomed while I was out hunting. Aloha all.

Attachments

• 7-24-08-1.jpg
    7-24-08-1.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 317
  • 7-24-08-2.jpg
    7-24-08-2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 330
  • 7-24-1.jpg
    7-24-1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 313
  • myorchid6.jpg
    myorchid6.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 322
Upvote 0
I know what your saying, luckily, these were in shallow water where I could kneel down and get them with my hands. Otherwise, next time your chasing one, takes off your shoes and let your toes do the work. It works for me most of the time when chasing that small target out deep.

Good idea on the smaller screen too on the bottom of your beach scooper... :thumbsup:

There still really nice though WTG :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: guzz

Great finds, I wish that they never made a CZ.I have 2 snuff cans full of them,Good Job,............Cotton :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back