Darth Walker said:
My personal opinion but very personal, " Waist of time" for me.
DW
I personally like searching the penny's, and all denoms for that matter, but I do have to agree with DW it is a waste of time. Though I don't agree with his "short offensive personal opinion" Message.
I would search coins all day long but I have other things that I should be paying more attention too. Like..
Wife, Kids, Job, House, to name a few.
I do search the Halves first and foremost. I put 6 to 8 hr's a week into this ....."Hobby". But I grab a bag of penny's if they are offered to me. Set them on the side when I got more time.
I am looking for Silver first but have ended up with way to much other stuff. I now have boxes of coppers rolls & rolls of nickles, dimes & quarters. And a whole Lotta half dollars........... Come on $16
DW..... Remember some people here are hobbyist and enjoy searching Pennies. Don't make derogatory comment's If you don't a particular aspect of this hobby in which you participate in Daily.
Since you hit this board I see you posting all the time and usually your asking questions.
If you want to maintain nicey nicey than you need to bite your tongue.
Most of the penny guys are very informative and have lots of input and knowledge.
You're like Luke badmouthing Yoda.
May the Force be with You"
Peace
Mojo