lspencernc

Apr 6, 2013
Mooresville NC
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Came across this huge ravine that people have been using for years to dump their stuff into...I wanted to pass on a few items I have no idea what even to call...Need help identifiying with much appreciation. IMG_0982.JPG IMG_0983.JPG IMG_1100.JPG IMG_1114b.jpg IMG_1113.JPG

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How far is that target?50 yrds?Looks fun!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
L

lspencernc

Apr 6, 2013
Mooresville NC
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This looks very similar...especially when you throw in the plate with the 3 chains that wasa with it...my eagle is different and it does have a marble base....any time frame or is that pretty impossible with what we have? Also, I have no idea on how long the ravine has been there....

Upvote 0
OP
OP
L

lspencernc

Apr 6, 2013
Mooresville NC
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about the item with the green background...it's a little bigger than a quarter or nearly the same size...seems to be made of copper or brass...

Upvote 0

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
???I meant the target in the background of the second to last picture......at any rate.....carry on

Upvote 0

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang Kuger, you gotta good eye. What's your longest find on an stone point? I've spotted 'em a good 50 feet at least, along the Carson River after a rain.

Upvote 0

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang Kuger, you gotta good eye. What's your longest find on an stone point? I've spotted 'em a good 50 feet at least, along the Carson River after a rain.
:laughing7:...Thanks Bosn...its an affliction,really.You know the trick of getting the sun just right to your back so chipped rock stands out,so a fellow can get some distance that way.I dont think I have spotted on 50' though,my hats off to ya!!!I have nailed a ton of em from the back of a TALL horse 8-):laughing7:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread