What brand of metal detector do you use?

What brand of metal detector do you use?

• Total voters
P

podog

Tesoro M.M. Bandito 2- With either a? 9~8 spoked,10~12 spoked,or my 4" "sniper"coil.And a beat-up 1266 Fisher that I still push around. ::)

A

ARCOMANDPURPLE

GARRETT, ;D FOR THE PAST 25 YEARS STILL LOVE MY CX II AND CX III THEY HAVE BEEN GOOD TO ME. MUST SAY THAT BACK IN THE 70' I USED TO SWEAR BY THE WHITES,BUT AFTER A FEW PROBLEMS I SWITCHED TO GARRETT AND HAVE STAYED WITH THEM. ARCOM

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Getting my New Fishers CZ-3D, Hopefully by the weekend ;D

BRINK

Oct 21, 2004
I bought my first detector [ White's IDX Pro ] just over a year ago. I'm very happy with it so far.

nedigger

Sep 30, 2004
Omaha, NE
Garrett GTI2500. So far it's the only machine I have used in the 4 years I have been detecting. I would like to get a good water machine (someday) but haven't decided which one that would be. HH.

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Garret Sea Hunter Mark II with 10x14 coil. Unbelievable depth with little or no loss on small objects. Best all around buy for working the Beaches in and out of water as well as diving!

Robert in SC

Bob B.

Oct 27, 2004
New to this hobby so I'm starting out with a Voyager made by Treasure Hunter. If I really get hooked zI'll move up.

Southerngrace

Nov 9, 2004
Still using my Tesoro Golden UMax. Hoping to eventually purchase a Minelab. I live on the SC coast and need a detector that can be used in saltwater. The Tesoro Golden UMax has proven to be great for coins, etc - but it also picks up minerals in saltwater and chirps incessantly.

Coin_Saver

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Just got my minelab Explorer II this Christmas!!!~! soi excited!!! anybody have the same? Ex II???!~?? soo happy!!! HH CS

S

Souvaman

Finally jumped in and purchased a Garrett GTP 1350 for Christmas. :)

B

Bigiflionsmal4bear

Use a Whites GMT and have found batteries to last much longer than advertised.

dnewbury2

Mar 20, 2004
Cherokee, AL, Occupied C.S.A.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Tesoro Golden Sabre and Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a White"s Eagle II and a Tesoro Golden Sabre. Found lots of good stuff with both. but prefer the Eagle II.

petecnc

Dec 17, 2004
wilmington nc
Detector(s) used
used to own a whites dfx. i dont currently own a machine. cant wait to save up for a new machine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whites dfx and going to add a whites surf pi pro this spring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread