What's new

what company has the most silver

joshmd5132

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Which companies do you find the most of your silver halves in, brinks, Loomis, garda or dont know who the company is?

Just trying to figure some stuff out

I have great luck with yellow wrappers
but horrible luck with the black nd white wrappers
have started doing some garda rolls, 3 boxes all skunks

any insight would be great thanks
 
Upvote 0
you can be skunked on any thing... but I would say clear brink rolls favor you in rim searching but don't find much compared to rolls
 
joshmd5132 said:
Which companies do you find the most of your silver halves in, brinks, Loomis, garda or dont know who the company is?

Just trying to figure some stuff out

I have great luck with yellow wrappers
but horrible luck with the black nd white wrappers
have started doing some garda rolls, 3 boxes all skunks

any insight would be great thanks

So Far Liberty is best then Brinks, Loomis has been a consistently poor performer.

The Liberty delivery service services a small Bank in Ark that we use.
 
Depends on where the local monster CRH has been dumping in your area. I can tell you what kind of boxes I would avoid in my area :icon_pirat:

Maine_Jim
 
There's a small company in Louisiana called LJ. It's loaded with silver, but only takes it in and never ships it out.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
maine_Jim said:
Depends on where the local monster CRH has been dumping in your area. I can tell you what kind of boxes I would avoid in my area :icon_pirat:

Maine_Jim
Aint that the truth, I'm too close to Detroit!

Maybe some companies use a magnet to repel silver. I may have read that somewhere. ffd
 
The dime and half boxes that I get are generally pretty lousy and so I don't get them anymore. The nickel boxes are okay. There is one small bank that I try my best to get a box from. Once in a while they will give them up. They usually have 5-8 keepers and two bucks of Canadian.
At least one of the Canadians are silver. Box is stamped and dated CWI. Other banks with the same stamp produce squat.
 
guardia boxes are the best for me. they almost never let me down. then loomis. brinks would be dead last in my area.
 
All the same. Unfortunatly there is no good answer for you. Just gotta be in the right place at the right time.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom