What's new

WHAT DID YOU GET ???

mlhudson said:
WHERE DID YOU GET THE SHIRT ? GOTA GIT ME ONE OF THEM...
PRETTY GOOD CHRISTMAS YOU HAD... :thumbsup:

M L HUDSON
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,201633.0.html
 
Paul and Will Santa liked you more then me :'(
 
i bought myself new coils for my titan, and a computer microscope... i also got a wireless mouse and 2 games for my mac laptop... lots of candy, a l.l. bean sweatshirt, a rock tumbler and pink floyd's dark side of the moon cd...
 
[
[/quote]airsoft *snicker* ;D
I got ......................... a waffle maker <--- :icon_scratch: beats a bread machine i guess ;D
[/quote]

I will take that Waffle maker Eddie....been wanting one!

I (we ,girls and I ) got the best present....Home to Wisconsin for the Holidays!!!!! We are now at my moms in Northern Wisconsin after driving through hundreds of the worse weather possible......As soon as we got to my hometown after 18 hours of driving and at midnight........I lost the transmission on my truck....wah.....but I have to thank the Lord that it happened here instead of along the road somewhere.....could have been so much worse....so now am at moms and the girls are enjoying being snow bunnies again..... :D.....I hope everyone of you have a very Blessed New Year.....I know we will
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom