What's new

WHAT DID YOU GET ???

mlhudson

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
571
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
GADSDEN, ALA.
Detector(s) used
All White's Detectors MXT and IDX_pro, ANY OLD DETECTOR WILL DO
TELL US WHAT YOU GOY FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR, AND WHAT YOU
SHOULD HAVE GOT... LOL :D
 

Attachments

  • 239c_12.webp
    239c_12.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 577
  • 239c_12.webp
    239c_12.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 562
Well I got some cash to order a S.E.F 10x12 coil for my Explorer. :thumbsup:
I hope to order it soon. ;D

I'm happy. ;D
 
TELL US WHAT YOU GOT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR...

Books. :thumbsup:

AND WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT...

More books! :D
 
HOUSE SHOES, BATTERIES, BOOK, COIN ROLLS ETC.... AND SOCKS OF COUSE..
 
So far, great time spent with my family....watching the little ones. Good food, good times. :thumbsup:

Real de Tayopa said:
Sniff just Bills, not even a smooch from Gypsy, lyn or any of the other lovely gals here..snifffff.

Don Jose de La Mancha


For you, Jose.
 

Attachments

  • Kiss.gif
    Kiss.gif
    17.1 KB · Views: 515
Hudson? Did you carve the santa claus and the detecting gear?? It's awesome! :thumbsup:
 
yep i did, took 3 months to finish , started a easter bunny a week ago, should be done by then
thanks alot

mlhudson
 
Red, of all color RED pj's. I don't wear red pj's. I walk around the house 89% naked. Those red pj's will work out fine though, next time I wash the car.
 
Ashley got me this, it's not full size, but for the bed table:

DM
 

Attachments

  • leg lamp.webp
    leg lamp.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 490
I got lots of clothes, Hannah Montana Calender. Dad said I didn't give him a list this year.....so....he gave me a hundred bucks!!!! We shop tomorrow.

Ashley
 
This is probably the best gift of em' all from my Son in Iraq......One in memory of my Father and one for me......I miss ya Pop's :thumbsup:

PC250004.webp

PC250002.webp

And a 15x12 S.E.F. coil for the MXT.....
 
Hubby got some new house shoes, a Fisker Digging Tool (so he will leave mine alone!!!) and a book on buttons (cause he's found a couple in the last few months).

I got me some new jammies, a new outfit (pants and shirt), a candle warmer scent thingy in the design of a lighthouse (I love lighthouses), and my new pin pointer (which is still on it's way to my house... hubby didn't order it in time).

The boys got the EYE CLOPS (or whatever it's called)....the night vision things and the hand held microscope...they are ok...we just have to learn to use them. Hubby said we could use the night vision things to metal detect at night LOL....

We got a new game, Craninum and a Wii System...Oh yeah...now to buy me the Wii Fit!!! Lots of other odds and ends, you know, the typical socks and undies and such ... LOL

Dinner is cooking...ready around 3...Ham and all the fixins'....Turkey is for Thanksgiving and Ham for Christmas.

Wishin' everyone a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy the feast! Remember to wish Jesus a Happy Birthday too!
Annmarie, Ron and the kids....
 
Sleep. Actually slept in til after 9 today...havent done that in a lot of years.

Al
 
PBK said:
TELL US WHAT YOU GOT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR...

Books. :thumbsup:

AND WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT...

More books! :D
Me To :thumbsup: :icon_santa:

More Hammered 4 short of fifty for 2008 :'(













:'(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom