What's new

WHAT DID YOU GET ???

New computer. Mine was 12 years old ;D Windows 98. Bought it in 1997. I really needed it. Nice HP 22 inch HDMI monitor, scanner, printer. Loaded model HP :icon_sunny:
 
got the same thing i always get...NADA....but then again I'm not complaining.....i would have to get married again to get presents....i think i can do without... lol
 
Diggin Elf,

Christmas Story,
major award lamp. ;D

Neat :thumbsup:
He entered a trivia contest out of the newspaper, which asked for the name of The Lone Ranger's nephew's horse (thanks to his wife, who supplied the answer: Victor). A large crate arrived and inside was a lamp shaped like a woman's leg wearing fishnet stockings, much to Mrs. Parker's displeasure. Just two days later, Mrs. Parker broke the lamp, infuriating the Old Man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Christmas_Story


have a good un..........
SHERMANVILLE
 
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
Diggin Elf,

Christmas Story,
major award lamp. ;D

Neat :thumbsup:
He entered a trivia contest out of the newspaper, which asked for the name of The Lone Ranger's nephew's horse (thanks to his wife, who supplied the answer: Victor). A large crate arrived and inside was a lamp shaped like a woman's leg wearing fishnet stockings, much to Mrs. Parker's displeasure. Just two days later, Mrs. Parker broke the lamp, infuriating the Old Man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Christmas_Story

I have a good un..........
SHERMANVILLE
got an empty card from the wife & Grandkids when they usually buy me PJ's or socks....LOL
I'm OK with it...........I did post something about the movie A Christmas story,(since I live real close to where the author went to school and grew up)
Take a look if you want....http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,207099.0.html
 
No kids here, so I got nuttin'..oh wait, the wife got me a 20 dollar prepaid long distance card and a box of cashew turtles.........NGE
 
Still kinda wondering what 89% naked is,,,,but please don't paint me a picture........ ???
 
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
Diggin Elf,

Christmas Story,
major award lamp. ;D

Neat :thumbsup:
He entered a trivia contest out of the newspaper, which asked for the name of The Lone Ranger's nephew's horse (thanks to his wife, who supplied the answer: Victor). A large crate arrived and inside was a lamp shaped like a woman's leg wearing fishnet stockings, much to Mrs. Parker's displeasure. Just two days later, Mrs. Parker broke the lamp, infuriating the Old Man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Christmas_Story


have a good un..........
SHERMANVILLE

Yes, Sherm, I know where it come from. That's one of my favorite movies.

"It's indescribably beautiful"

DM
 
Suckerpunched said:
Still kinda wondering what 89% naked is,,,,but please don't paint me a picture........ ???

Thats probably why he got the Red PJ's for Christmas :laughing7:
 
I got to work for Christmas!! :(
The other Massage Therapists have small kids and since I had already visited all mine this month..I said I would work.

I did get my detector FINALLY for an early Christmas present. Whites DFX 300 ;D



Donna
 
I got a set of gold pans with a book and video on how to use 'em.
 
I got my X70 and all the goodies to go with it back when I was in Kansas in October (yep, REAL early!)....got a digital photo viewer keychain and scrapbooks my mom did for me. My boss got me a whole case of Happy Pills (dark chocolate m&ms for those of you that don't know lol) and best of all I got to spend time with my grandmother, mother, daughter and my granddaughter!! Yep, great great grandma right down to premie Lil Dani Jade! ;D :icon_santa: :icon_santa: :icon_santa:
 
freightdawg747 said:
I got a set of gold pans with a book and video on how to use 'em.
That is pretty cruel dissing your cooking ability like that !!!!.....With Videos yet....? :icon_jokercolor: Wow....now I don't feel to bad about getting the oversized robe my wife just gave me,that is 3x sizes too large..................LOL
Just kidding.......Hope you find some Gold in them thare pans....HH
 
:P ;D :D

IMG_7793.jpg


And a REALLY BIG mess to clean up! :tard: :D

IMG_7797-1.jpg
 
Hey Nana, Great Shirt!! looks and sounds like everyone had a great time.

Nothing for the wife and myself, we concentrated on the son this year and of course getting ready to go to Scout camp.

Happy New Year everyone and lots of treasure for all. :thumbsup:
 
Bounty Hunter Pioneer- Box of Chocolates and some Foo Foo Perfume
 
Well I got mine early this year by a couple of weeks. Got me a White's XLT. ;D And my lil girl got me a very cool Led Zeppelin T-Shirt! ;D

Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom