What's new

WHAT DID YOU GET ???

My present got delayed due to the snow/ice storms we've had in the NW for the past weeks, but just got shipping confirmation on a brand spanking new Whites DFX-300! I got a great wife!!! Plus it came with a free bounty hunter pioneer 505 for the wife and kids to use. I am so excited I cant see straight. I got into metal detecting some 30 years ago with that little orange handled radio shack model that squawked like a goose with every pull tab/rock/nail it came across. I always dreamed of getting a "real" detector, but life got in the way and I didn't think about the hobby I loved so much as a kid for years and years until a conversation with a guy at my church sparked a new interest for me. I have been lurking on these forums for a while now, but once my dfx-300 comes I hope to be able to contribute to the daily finds and God willing the "my best finds" forum. See ya all, have a happy "swinging"* new year!



*no pun intended :)
 
Got a Bullseye pinpointer. If it will only stop raining on the days i have off so i can get out and use it.
 
I got called out right in the middle of Christmas dinner with my family because some idiot backed into a fire hydrant. Other than that I have everything I need and got to see the kids and grandkids happy and healthy. Oh and a pair of relaxed fit jeans that are perfect for wearing while digging holes ;D
 
I got a book about logging in Michigan's Upper Peninsula in the late 1800s, and a great barrister book case to keep all my Michigan History books in! What a great wife I have!

Loved spending time with my wife and my youngest daughter, the only one still home. If I hadn't had to go out and blow snow over and over it would have been perfect!

Hope you all got the things you wanted!

Good Luck,
Mark
 
I got...
14 piece stainless steel pot and pan set, a double fryer, Toblerone candy bars, cooking oil (for fryer), Funnel Cake mixing powder, and a Automax Precision v4 Pinpointer.

Hubby got...
Tree stand for hunting, Reebok shoes, chocolate covered cherries, lighters.

Daughter got...
Class ring, SanDisk Sansa Fuze video player, 2 CD's, 2 movies, boots, popcorn and hot chocolate, gum, candy.

Son got...
ACE 250 metal detector, MP3 player,3 CD's, popcorn, hot chocolate, gum, silly string, candy, OSU towels, hoodies and lunch box.

And both kids got.....COAL!

Sue
 
It is hilarious to me that someone posted a "What did you get?" topic. I have four kids from 12 - 15 years old and every phone call they made to their friends started out "What did you get?"!!!!

Here it goes . . I got a carrying bag, a new digger, and a treasure chest for the goodies! My wife also got me two tickets to see the Capitals Ice Hockey team play. She does this so I can take my dad. She knows how much I like to spend time with him.

I have to say that my wife, is by far, the best find I have ever found! She simply is the best and knows that their are a lot worse things that I could be doing other than going out and finding some dirt to dig in.

This picture was taken at my mothers house and the tree is upside down hanging from the ceiling.
 

Attachments

  • Xmas Pic to Post.webp
    Xmas Pic to Post.webp
    57.8 KB · Views: 259
ALL THE GIFTS MY TWO KIDS AGE 16 AND 14 GOT WERE 2 - X BOX 360, GAMES
CLOTHES, MEM CARDS, BACKPACK, LAPTOP, ROUTER FOR PC, 3 DVD's, COOK
BOOK FOR SOUTHERN COOKING - FORTHE WIFIE, HOME MADE CANDY,. AND I
THINK THAT TOOK EVERY PENNY I FOUND THIS YEAR. AND THELOOK ON THERE
FACE ( PRICELESS )

THANKS FOR ALL THE POST:

M L HUDSON
 
I got money and a few coins.
 
I got the best present EVER! My first metal detector - ACE 250 I'm SO excited!! Can't wait til warmer weather and less muddy muckiness!!
 
Paul in Wa said:
one is from myself, the other was a total suprise.....a pleasant one at that!

Paul
airsoft *snicker* ;D
I got some "airsoft" accessories,socks,drawers and a waffle maker <--- :icon_scratch: beats a bread machine i guess ;D
 
Paul in Wa said:
got more fire power
Dan Wesson and Kimber :o Very nice !
 
I gave more than I got this year, but here's what I got.
 

Attachments

  • christmas 08 004.webp
    christmas 08 004.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 185
  • christmas 08 005.webp
    christmas 08 005.webp
    131.6 KB · Views: 184
  • christmas 08 006.webp
    christmas 08 006.webp
    91.7 KB · Views: 186
  • christmas 08 007.webp
    christmas 08 007.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 192
More
christmas 08 009.webp
christmas 08 010.webp
And last but certainly not least
christmas 08 008.webp

All pics were taken on my new Olympus Stylus 850 SW
 
WHERE DID YOU GET THE SHIRT ? GOTA GIT ME ONE OF THEM...
PRETTY GOOD CHRISTMAS YOU HAD... :thumbsup:

M L HUDSON
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom