I hate to admit this, cause it shows how addicted to I am to CRHing. But one bank where I get halves from charges 5 bucks a box. I get halves from several other banks that do not charge anything. But this bank orders 12 or so boxes at a time (I am the only one who ever gets them it seems), and when all my other banks dont have any or I have exhausted my supply for the week, I go to the fee bank and pay for them. So far, I have found enough silver to more than pay for any fees, so that is not a problem. But I dont believe they are being charged by Brinks for them specifically like they tell me. I have asked other banks if they get charged when they order me boxes and they say no, and they are smaller than this particular bank.
I have pulled one or two dream boxes from this bank, so I keep going back from time to time. I look at it like a 5 dollar lottery ticket.
Jim