What's new

what do you hunt for?

jarocki

Sr. Member
Joined
May 27, 2013
Messages
354
Reaction score
76
Golden Thread
0
Location
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In north central Indiana, Howard and Tipton counties, what do you hunt for?
 
I almost exclusively hunt for Aladdin's Lamp but would not pass up a pickle barrel full of Gold coins.
Seriously, I hunt for coins more than 50 years old, Jewelry, Pre 1900 relics and love to help people find
lost items. Pretty much what most hunters look for in a landlocked area. It's always nice to meet curious
people while hunting. I try to leave them with a positive impression of the hobby........GRiley
 
Saw on a lost treasure page about a armoured car that was robbed coming down from ft Wayne in route to Indy. The crooks hid out at a barn southwest of muncie, loot was never recovered and included some gold bars. Who wants to help look for it?
 
Silver coins!!!!
 
Jarocki when did this happen? Come on spill the beans you brought it up. Thats a couple hour drive for me, but could be fun.

Webatch down in Washington County
 
I would have to relook online, but if you did a search on Indiana treasure or lost treasure I am sure it would show up. I want to saw in the 30's sometime. Back when crime was "adventurous".
 
Look on the Indiana page, I might have posted a link.
 
I hunt for the pleasure of hunting,it's always a surprise!! GodBless Chris
 
That's my neck of the woods ! I am in !
 
That is my neck of the woods ! I am in
 
That is my neck of the woods , I am in !
 
Do not know why that came in 3 - times !
 
I read it 3 times, and still didn't understand it.
 
Anything old, not interested in clad at all and hate that it wastes my time digging it up when I could be finding the good old stuff. I guess you never know when there could be an old coin right under or right next to it though so its good to get out of the way I guess. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom