What's new

What do you think? 1880? 1860? pant buckle

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
1,656
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
I can't see it well enough. I'm thinking 1880.

First buckle like this I've found. Would it be safe to drop this in a peroxide bath for a spell to release the last of the dirt?

thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • Image1.webp
    Image1.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 621
  • IMG_0165.webp
    IMG_0165.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_0166.webp
    IMG_0166.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 598

Attachments

  • buckle paris pants2.webp
    buckle paris pants2.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 364
  • buckles paris.webp
    buckles paris.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 585
  • pants.webp
    pants.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 419
  • buckle paris pants2.webp
    buckle paris pants2.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 432
Upvote 0
Thanks Big Cy,thats two of the pic's I was talking about....I recently came across another that I will get scanned. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
BobinSouthVA said:
bigcypresshunter said:
It may say SOLIDE or PARIS on it.

I think it has both, one on each side, altough the SOLIDE is hard to read.

(or maybe something about a parachute invasion, can't be too sure :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:)

PS. sorry if that brings up bad memories BCH :hello:

LOL Here we go again! Could we ever forget when I posted that Paris buckle and she went OFF! Hahahahahaaa Nice find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the helps and replies everyone. Going to mark this solved.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom