What's new

What does NASC stand for?

mainer

Silver Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
3,405
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got this pin a while ago have never been able to figure out what it stands for? And wether or not it is gold? The front has what appers to be a gaval and a feather I guess? And the back has the markings, 1/20 on the left, in the middle it has a diamond with a fancy J in it, and on the right it says GF. Never been able to figure it out. I am thinking its gold cause it came out of the ground looking just like this, and I am guessing it around 1950 give or take. Thanks for the help.
 

Attachments

  • pin.webp
    pin.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 299
  • pin2.webp
    pin2.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 280
I think it might be The National Association of Sentencing Commissions ?
 
Upvote 0
I think this may be it:
 

Attachments

  • Screen shot 2010-03-10 at 8.48.48 AM.webp
    Screen shot 2010-03-10 at 8.48.48 AM.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 0
Thanks Creskol. You nailed it. Although that one says 1/15 on the back and mine says 1/20. Mine must be inferior. :dontknow: :laughing7: Thanks for all the help.
 
Upvote 0
mainer said:
Thanks Creskol. You nailed it. Although that one says 1/15 on the back and mine says 1/20. Mine must be inferior. :dontknow: :laughing7: Thanks for all the help.
1/15 Gold Filled is a tad better than 1/20. G.F. is a tad better than H.G.E. Heavy Gold Electroplated.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom