What does this mean to you..?

hunt_fish20

Feb 9, 2011
oklahoma
Can anyone tell me if this means anything? I can see drill hole's and a half face.
Thanks

Attachments

• 105_0053.JPG
    105_0053.JPG
    408.8 KB · Views: 550
OP
OP
goverton

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hunt_fish20 said:
Can anyone tell me if this means anything? I can see drill hole's and a half face.
Thanks

Look at Terrain photos of the area this rock is in and see if you see anything similar to markings on Rock.
I would take angle measurements (in the field) to see if man made or natural caused these lines in rock.
Observe where rock is pointing to ... and follow that line to see if there are any other similar marked rocks.
If so, measure distance, compass reading to next marker.

There should be more signs than just this one rock.

Attachments

• face.JPG
    face.JPG
    397.7 KB · Views: 539

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
hunt_fish20 said:
Thanks

That's a very interesting find, hunt-fish. It seems the rock was easily found sitting prominently by itself, but it's hard to tell from the photo if those lines and/or holes are manmade. If you determine they are, then you've got a good mystery to work on. In my opinion, you can ignore the face.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever that linework means, that pointer end of the rock seems to be saying follow that dry streambed (in the background) in that direction.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
This my thoughts about initials is they are very useful and only serve to tell you the depth of the cache, ( does not pertain to vaults or mines ) those that I am familiar with is Tc = 23 X 10 = 230 cm---- horzional U about 3 inches long ( extended lines on the open end with a vertical line about center ways ) U + 1 = 22 X 10 = 220 CM ----- HP the P was attached to the upper right hand side ( on the right hand Line of the H ) 8 + 16 = 24 X10 = 240cm, and several others then we come to the RV-- R = 18--- V = 5 ( roman numeral they did mix and match ) = 23 X 10 = 230, anyway that's my thoughts and the reason it would be necessary to probe would be to locate the center of the object to prevent unnecessary digging, all these are at a blind corner of a triangle except the RV ? they did use triangles, squares, rectangles, and such that satisfied their needs . The site its self will tell you what to look for, location of the blind corner, they did leave information as to what size, how many, how deep, what the terrain is like , top of the hill, side of the hill, valley, rocky, hope this helps. Initials are a part of the story, I use a galivinized ground rod 8 foot long with a flattened end to increase the size of the hole and check the depth of the hole, a T handle helps too

OP
OP
goverton

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty said:
Hey Guys, I get to use the computer at the library for 1 hour each day and I get so tired of the same ole bickering back and forth, I think I have things to offer that's of a different perspective and perhaps useful to some. It will stop if its not appreciated. Its completely off the subject.

Chill dude.....sometimes we, TH'ers, have to digest something before we can "see" what one means.....

I am just biding time to when it will cool off so I can Ck out my "cave" ....I have good idea where to look .....just need cooler weather....

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
dsty said:
Hey Guys, I get to use the computer at the library for 1 hour each day and I get so tired of the same ole bickering back and forth, I think I have things to offer that's of a different perspective and perhaps useful to some. It will stop if its not appreciated. Its completely off the subject.
dont stop dsty sometimes u have to overlook some people its going to take everybody to solve these mysteries

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Ernie,
I get so tired of the same ole bickering back and forth,
amen brother, it is more than bickering it's attacks and hijacks...
which has been going on for a couple of years and I am sick of it too~!

It runs the gamete - from on purpose disinformation, innocent confusion
caused by lack of understanding of the code, misdirects by people
who are greedy and dont want this data coming out...right down to
people who get their kicks from the attention , or the adrenaline rush
from picking a fight, sometimes one person has several or all of these
traits..right down to 'critics'/fisherman, who attack and wait for a response
that might reveal more information that they seek, but try to disrupt the thread
so others can't to the same..sick really but they have no morals...

We can only notify the mods when the attacks start, complain to them
to curtail these hijackings and attacks..every post must be a positive
contribution to the knowledge AND in the theme of the thread or have
the mods REMOVE their post right away..

We have to take back control of this board, or it will spiral down to nothing
but :nono: and hijacks..only those who like to argue will be left here

Dont settle for this stuff guys, and girls.. help me take back our forum from these :nono:
hoping to help this situation
rangler
ps Dsty, hope you continue to post..as we would all suffer from your silence..dont let
these few :nono: spoil it for the rest of us..as I have always said, and the reason I will
not be run off..

'overcome, adapt and persevere ' - 'take the moral high ground and hold it'

52d25d5d2cdc2da6ac6890a9a8c801a158c7164_t.gif

Attachments

• 52d25d5d2cdc2da6ac6890a9a8c801a158c7164_t.gif
    52d25d5d2cdc2da6ac6890a9a8c801a158c7164_t.gif
    10 KB · Views: 396

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dsty said:

The friendly fire does get to me too, I hope us, offenders see the light, and cut it to the minimum.

dsty, There is not anything you have said that has rubbed me wrong or anyone else that I can see.

Please continue sharing, even though, I only know about the holes in my head. And even those confuse me. LOL

Only one hour a day in the computer......Is this by choice? or is there someting We/I can do.
I hope you don't`t mind me asking.

Mario

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
mario,

Only one hour a day in the computer......Is this by choice?

At most libraries, the line to use the pc, is long and each person
is limited to one hour per day- to get more people on line.
while it is free...it is limited. the last time I had to use the library pc
-when my hard drive fried like a piece of catfish - the limit was 30 mins!

The friendly fire* does get to me too, I hope us, offenders see the light, and cut it to the minimum.
//you are not an offender in any stretch of the imagination~!\\

back on topic....

I agree with Thom, who agrees with Steve, that is a natural boulder, the so called drill holes are not manmade, very rounded and on a natural crack, show natural formation..no face, certqainly not a real baby..a pareidolia baby, while it is cute to find such a thing, it is not real and other that chits and giggles its not worth much.....however after treasure chest circled a heart like shape on the boulder. it stopped me in my tracks...look close at the mark he circled...it is there all right...and whats more, if you have read the post I did on the heart done by a certain group of jesuits...they alway squared off one lobe of the heart, just like in this example...in my early days, I did not consider a heart made by the codemakers if this one lobe was not squared off..as all my hearts had this unique mark..well after conferring with my confidant..[od]he assured me that he has found all types of hearts, victorian , stylistic, squared lobes, even upside down hearts, all good, all real..ok great , now consider the heart that tc found again and note that on every single one of my squared off lobed hearts, they were all done on the right side without exception!! So...what do we have then...

as hunt_fish asks....Can anyone tell me if this means anything?

well hunt, yes and no, you have a majority opinion that is it natural ...yes..ok..me too, but..
it is at least a natural object, in an unnatural place..sorta outa place for that honking big boulder to be sitting in the open...ok but then that small squarish rock to the right..looking like a petrified stump...?! sitting there, the one that DM mentioned...then add the fact that the heart is there..and not just any old heart, a formed by nature heart, and as Steve has said mother nature makes a lot of hearts...yep correct...but not hearts with the right lobe squared off...perhaps draw line thru the heart the way od stated it to be done and follow that line, if you find another sign then you confirmed the heart, if not then as DM said, a little exercise will do you good..amen me too.
hope this helps
rangler

amcl_ka01.jpg

*[size=9pt]actually the term 'friendly fire' is a misnomer...they are in no way friendly, make no mistake they all have a hidden agenda, some it is a daily dose of adrenaline.. others ARE on purpose using disinformation campaign and propaganda techniques to make you think that they are no treasures signs at all...still others only want the attention turned to them, and will go to any lengths to get that spotlight...

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Gov try 1 = Gen--- 8 = chapter--- V = --- verse 5--- seems to have lots of info and may fit with what you want, good luck

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
The Bible verse pertains to 1010, north of Spanish fort TX I found the same message it was XX or 1010 and indicated paces a little over 2600 feet, just something that fits, may be others

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions