desertmoons
Bronze Member
Perservence pays off.. thanks goverton, your thought process helpful to me. Nice work! At least it did not say the 4 kings in that cave. lol
hunt_fish20 said:Can anyone tell me if this means anything? I can see drill hole's and a half face.
Thanks
hunt_fish20 said:Can anyone tell me if this means anything? I can see drill hole's and a half face.
Thanks
dsty said:Hey Guys, I get to use the computer at the library for 1 hour each day and I get so tired of the same ole bickering back and forth, I think I have things to offer that's of a different perspective and perhaps useful to some. It will stop if its not appreciated. Its completely off the subject.
dont stop dsty sometimes u have to overlook some people its going to take everybody to solve these mysteriesdsty said:Hey Guys, I get to use the computer at the library for 1 hour each day and I get so tired of the same ole bickering back and forth, I think I have things to offer that's of a different perspective and perhaps useful to some. It will stop if its not appreciated. Its completely off the subject.
and hijacks..only those who like to argue will be left here
spoil it for the rest of us..as I have always said, and the reason I will
dsty said:Hey Guys, I get to use the computer at the library for 1 hour each day and I get so tired of the same ole bickering back and forth, I think I have things to offer that's of a different perspective and perhaps useful to some. It will stop if its not appreciated. Its completely off the subject.
