What happened to me on a journey detection !?

bexy

Apr 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys, first please let me mention the name of the devices, which I bought, it's not a
matter of promotion, but its a matter of education and benefit you guys before proceeding with
any operation to buy any of those ,any way, I Have purchased (Drs Ground Exper metal detector)
device I don't know how it works, but I think that it works with electromagnetic waves.The
device contained medium coil and small coil and large coil (square-shaped) for testing and I
attached you pictures for the them, and I paid $ 5,500 an amount for DRS Ground Exper+1700$
for (Jeotara Bionic system) Long rage detector gold device, but my joy unfortunately have not
yet completed ,I experienced them on many environments ,be knowledged that the environment of
my country region, mostly Limestone and dolomite With the presence of soil areas, I have
buried a bracelet gold inside the soil for about 50 cm and the the DRS gives a gold signal on
it,that happened after i made the manual discrimination setting for the waste on [3] from 5, but
when I buried the gold piece inside an open cave thickness of 50 cm rocks Limestone and 50 cm
air ,It didn't pick it up from the ceiling cave!,I also buried an iron tray to make sure it
will picked it up or not ,but unfortunately it didn't !. I've used both large and medium coils
with no way. There is a feature in the device also to verify the proportion of metals in the
soil when ground balance is applied, and manual discrimination feature to make sure that the
signal is correct !, my question is why the large coil didn't penetrate the surface of large
rock?,Does this mean that the Distance 10 meters from detection(large coil) all faded away in
the rocks?.What is the extent of penetration for magnetic waves in earth?. Knowing that my
large coil used to penetrate with 10 meters depth as the company told me and the use manual
also. After I reported that to the seller dealer they told me that the it doesn't respond
because the gold is not been buried for many years, because the gold have an electromagnetic
field when it came buried for long time ,and then the deice will able for picked it up ,and
thats why also it can't examine above the cave because the electromagnetic field needs years so
long to be formed. soon I found this speech is wrong ,because the device measures only the
harmonic frequencies feedback from the metal .Let me back to my long range detector device
(Jeotara Bionic system) ,this device which said in the Catalog it felts the vibration movement
ion gold metal in the soil ,actually I feel it moves by psychological of the person who holds
,and it moves by thinking ,and sometimes it has a right movement to the target, I'd like you
guys kindly, if any one can explained me the principle operation of my devices, note that I
opened one of the handle one day for jeotara,and I found a powder like graphite powder material
color Black on one handle ?! the other i cant open !,please look at the pictures ?Do these
devices really effective? How (Jeotara bionic system works) ? Do they have a certain way of
operating?. I would like to inform you that I am not looking at all for small gold coins, but I
am looking for large gold boxes or large quantities of gold ,as I have many zones and
different areas that have signs of buried treasure !,I also want a strong long range detector
device, I has be advised with (br100(brdetector)), and I want to know why the my device(drs
ground exper) give me gold signal when when I adjust the manual discrimination on [3], but when
adjusted it on 4 or 5 it gives me an iron signal on a gold bracelet? This thing is strange! .Does
this mean that I should always adjust the setting for manual discrimination on [3]? What if the
environment is full of waste? What if gold pure is 22 k or 21 k that i am searching for ? Does
this affect on the device or the device is just looking for large quantities of gold?! and it
can't be tested and examined on small gold pieces such as gold bracelet ?.
Thanks for your patience kindly I hope the answers to all my questions :) as I am very tired
writing this topic.
4f076b4d_l.jpeg
0c285135_l.jpeg
b6f701f7_l.jpeg
dd2.jpg

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

bexy, you're asking a whole slough of questions here, so I'll let other folks take a stab at other parts of your questions. And I don't know about that last picture you posted, as that appears to be a standard metal detector.

But what I DO want to address, is the part of your question, and the pictures, of the "long range locator" devices you have: I fear you are the latest victim to be duped into this snake-oil magic wand stuff. They don't work. They are nothing more than dowsing with perhaps a battery or some such components to make them seem legitimate.

There is nothing that's going to resemble a coat-hanger and find gold and hundreds of yards, or a mile away, etc...

Sorry bout that. Hope you can get your money back. Now as to what machines can find gold at depths, the size of the gold, the karots of gold, the various metal detector options for that, and the likelihood of gold in your spot to begin with ....... I'll leave that to others to chime in on.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry bexy that you are having problems. Farther down the forums list here is -Research/Techniques under that is Geophysics they may be able to tell you what would work to penetrate rocks.

You may want to see about sending back your locator and getting your money back, if it is not working like they told you it should. Good luck.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bexy, did you pay with credit card? If you paid with card I would call company and tell them you want full refund, if they give you any problem I would call the credit company and cancel the transaction as quickly as possible...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Bexy, did you pay with credit card? If you paid with card I would call company and tell them you want full refund, if they give you any problem I would call the credit company and cancel the transaction as quickly as possible...

Huh? Why's that Treasure_hunter? Certainly you can't argue with pictures in the advertisements of guys posing next to the jar of gold coins they just found, can you? :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The first 3 fictures are a rip off,'Fake'. Follow treasure Hunters instructions. The last one looks like a PI type detector I saw once, but I don't recognize the name. Frank... hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

OP
OP
B

bexy

Apr 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you guys for the reply, and I hope if i get answer to all my questions, by the way the device in the 3 pictures above I don't think it is a fake because it has a registration mark and it sold in all seller dealers and it has been manufactured by makrodetector company ,and the black powder which I found in one handle ,I think it's part of the science and it has ability to sense metals, please guide me ,what is the best devices that can reveal depths of no more than 20 meters with ability to discriminate metals like iron and aluminium foil !

OP
OP
B

bexy

Apr 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bexy, you're asking a whole slough of questions here, so I'll let other folks take a stab at other parts of your questions. And I don't know about that last picture you posted, as that appears to be a standard metal detector.

But what I DO want to address, is the part of your question, and the pictures, of the "long range locator" devices you have: I fear you are the latest victim to be duped into this snake-oil magic wand stuff. They don't work. They are nothing more than dowsing with perhaps a battery or some such components to make them seem legitimate.

There is nothing that's going to resemble a coat-hanger and find gold and hundreds of yards, or a mile away, etc...

Sorry bout that. Hope you can get your money back. Now as to what machines can find gold at depths, the size of the gold, the karots of gold, the various metal detector options for that, and the likelihood of gold in your spot to begin with ....... I'll leave that to others to chime in on.
I do not think that there is no long range detector devices ,What about devices that send pulsed waves in the ground and there are many of them on the market?
please see this picture
br100.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you guys for the reply, and I hope if i get answer to all my questions, by the way the device in the 3 pictures above I don't think it is a fake because it has a registration mark and it sold in all seller dealers and it has been manufactured by makrodetector company ,and the black powder which I found in one handle ,I think it's part of the science and it has ability to sense metals, please guide me ,what is the best devices that can reveal depths of no more than 20 meters with ability to discriminate metals like iron and aluminium foil !

GPR may do 20 meters depending on the Unit & Ground conditions from what I read
but there are allot of Scams.

What you have ? I don't know :dontknow:
everything I see is in Greek & Arabic

Jeotara - YouTube

& I Honestly don't know why you went that way ?

Sorry So Harsh ! But please try & get your money back.
& if your Dealer is local to you, offer to pay him a finders fee
instead of having to buy

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

I used the wrong word. It should have been JUNK. There is no scientific principal that can be applied to that device. Frank... hand print-2_edited-7.jpg

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used

I used the wrong word. It should have been JUNK. There is no scientific principal that can be applied to that device. Frank... View attachment 974742

Frankn is right Bexy. And it doesn't matter if it's got a "registration mark" or was sold by some dealer who "seemed reputable" etc.... Unfortunately, this snake-oil magic stuff is sold by dealers or catalogs who seem legit, and ... who may even sell legitimate stuff (like regular metal detectors) alongside their long-range-locators.

And no, the presence of powder, or seemingly electronic gadgets you may see in there, does not mean it's therefore some scientific explanation. That's just put on there to give it a look of credibility (so that no one can say it's merely dowsing, and dismiss it as unscientific). Eg.: throw a battery into something, give it a fancy sounding name, puts some $20 words in the ad, and .... wow, it must be real, right?

Thus I'm sorry to say, that no, there is no long range locators. You've been duped. Now as for the best metal detectors for your job, you'll need to tell us the suspected size of the object, and depth. Then we'll take a stab at that part of the question.

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My, my. *shakes head* A fine example of another tennis shoe covered in peanut butter and sprinkled with birdseed treasure location device. I still have not tested the validity of that device, the tennis shoe, however if you want to dabble in dowsing there is a lot of information on the phenomena and some of that info may answer your questions about the locator rods. The detector is probably real enough though its operating principles may be a bit esoteric~~ hehh hehh.

You got bilked. If you cant get your money back then try to flog it on the next guy who might understand how to use the devices in question. Its all in what makes ya happy I guess. Sorry you got the short end of the locator rod. *sighs*

I'm almost tempted to play the devils advocate on this one :) Hahh!

chopperdog

May 18, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO / Minelab X-Terra 705 /Minelab 505 / XP Deus / Makro Racer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I make one that is much better than what you have. The price is only $10,000 -- delivered. ----Also comes with a jar full of gold, and 2 lbs. of silver. In addition, I have 5 acres of Florida swamp that is full of pirate gold. Buy the 5 acres for 1 million and I will throw in the detector for free. Free delivery also, prefer cash as payment. --- Better call quick, they're going fast! --555-1212

May 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recently, some unknown people have been making an assault upon our Company, Products,and General Manager by using the domain name DRS GROUND EXPER | Scammer DRS! . For those people (using ''drs'' nickname in this website) having started the assault, the legal steps have been taken in Germany,Turkey and USA. Until the related legal process reaches its conclusion , our website (removed by mod) is going to inform you of the latest developments.

Thank you very much for your consideration, intimate interest and endorsement.

DRS Electronics GmbH

Last edited by a moderator:
May 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Bexy

If you have any problems with our device ''DRS Ground Exper'' please contact us by e mail (removed by mod) We will be glad to help you.

Best
DRS Electronics GmbH

DRSUSA

May 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bexy, I am the U.S. Distributor for DRS Electronics. The ground exper is a great machine but it does not sound like you know how to use it. It is a Pulse Induction Detector and when used correctly has great depth and discrimination. Far better than anything out there. We have many happy customers that will tell you so.

Please feel free to contact us with questions @ (removed by mod)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only supporting vendors can advertise or sell as vendors here....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread