What's new

what happened to the 1793 flowing hair cent?

DigIron2

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
4,042
Reaction score
2,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just browsing earlier and I saw someone found a 1793 flowing hair cent.I want to vote it for banner but I can't find it now?
 
Gremlins!

You probably skipped over the post or it may have been bumped to page 2 if there have been a lot of posts put up.
 
I was just browsing earlier and I saw someone found a 1793 flowing hair cent.I want to vote it for banner but I can't find it now?

OP's second post on Tnet, not likely to make banner even though it should get plenty of votes. Sounds like there's some issue on whether it's a cent or half cent, not sure if that even matters?
 
Gremlins!

You probably skipped over the post or it may have been bumped to page 2 if there have been a lot of posts put up.
Gremlins:laughing7:I couldn't remember the name of the post,I went about 3 pages back in the todays finds looking for it,but now that I see releventchairs post. I was looking for the wrong title;0.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom