What's new

What is BUMP??

slowNsteady

Full Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Broken Arrow, OK
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter, Fisher 1220 1225 F2 F4, BH Land Star, Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Vaquero
HI,
I know I'm going to catch flak on this, but I see people responding to posts with the word 'bump'.
What are you people talking about? Would one kind person please explain this to me? After that, the rest can go ahead and laugh. I'm forum challenged, but learning!

Thanks!
 
It's posted to "bump" a thread up to the top of the list so more people view it :icon_thumleft:
 
Bump = I just bumped this
post to the top.

also Very irritating Action.
because it adds no
On topic content to the thread

tag = I'm keeping an eye on this thread.

also Very irritating Action.
because it adds no
On topic content to the thread
 
Moderator Comment=
Very irritating, because it takes
away on topic content of the thread. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7:

[mod] :icon_scratch:[/mod]​
 
lucky1777 said:
Moderator Comment=
Very irritating, because it takes
away on topic content of the thread. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: :laughing7:

:D :thumbsup: :coffee2:
 
bump.


Oops, Sorry for the bump, this is still a relevant thread :laughing9:
 
a dance craze back in the 70's
 

Attachments

  • Bump_DanceM.webp
    Bump_DanceM.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 184
Hi,
Thanks for the info. I had no idea. I knew there would be some humor involved, but thanks for clearing that up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom