What is it you always take to your hunts, that...

Goose MKII

Oct 22, 2014
Niwot, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Last edited:
Water! Something to eat like a banana. Cell phone. Sunglasses. Hat and although I don't have them in my possession yet, a pair of Deep See Beach Walkers!

my lucky shirt

I always have water, if it's hot weather I bring it in a cooler with ice. Always carry sunscreen, bug spray, a hat and extra batteries.

Toilet paper. Lost way too many right hand gloves lol

Always where the same three shirts. My detecting pics look like I never take a bath lol. And my phone to take pics.

Canteen, sunscreen, and Mr. Glock.

I wear my mesh Red Sox jersey when I am jacked up about a hunt... also make sure to wear my wide brimmed hat. I mean the hat makes me look good and all, but not too practical with the headphones.....gotta try something different I guess.

Where I land detect I take my Firestar 9mm. and no shovels.

I agree with all. Altough, I continually search for someone to dig for me. ;)
Peace

I have a little vivitar cam that affixes to my F75. I can photo all the crazy people in the park. One large fella got mad his girlfriend was in the picture. I also like to take my Garmin GPS. It has a camera. I take 3 cameras every where I go not counting my phone.

Cell phone, Paper towels, bug repellant, something to drink, my lucky shirt, hope and confidence.

The red Head!!!:laughing7: Can't get her to Stop She is Crazy!!!! :laughing7: And always Water

Iced down 6-pack of Moose Drool Ale. Then when it's hot, I just sit in the truck and enjoy. Don't take a detector(gave it to my cousin), so there is never disappointment or sweat anymore. Just a retired old guy whose idea of treasure is a great night's sleep and a good BM in the morning...

[h=2]"What is it you always take to your hunts, that you consider to be a must."[/h]A positive attitude. A sense of adventure. The required tools. And hope. :thumbsup:

Toilet paper. Lost way too many right hand gloves lol
Winner!!!
Haha, that's funny and at the same time, I can see myself not taking any TP with me.
At the end of the day, you never know whem mother nature comes knocking :D

[h=2]"What is it you always take to your hunts, that you consider to be a must."[/h]A positive attitude. A sense of adventure. The required tools. And hope. :thumbsup:
That's what it takes, and I must add that you have to have it in you to take on this hobby.
I'm a lifer, I think I'm going to metal detect until I can't do it physically and safely anymore.

Do any of you guys take somebody with you in your hunts?
Be it a friend, relative or an MD partner?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back