• Final.jpg
    Final.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 808

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
RealdeTayopa said:
p.s. Mnay years ago they had a TV program called "what in the world". Members of the audience were encouraged to bring something to the studio to be presented to the panel o f 6 I believe.

They could a take a piece of pottery and tell who made it, when, his wife, and how many children he had.

Sheesh

Tropical Tamp

OK... so I say you have four kids, one ex, a superbly supportive mate, and a loyal dog sitting by your side... oh ya, a pitcher of margaritas in the fridge.

hehehehe

Friendly Smiles!
BDoo

Upvote 0

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MEDIEVIL GOLF CLUB.....GIGGING TOOL

Attachments

• 33lfrog.gif
    33lfrog.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 510
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K peeps, since none of the others care to guestimate I will post the answer in the morning if you wish.

Don't feel embarrassed if you don't get it since most of the mining profession would not either, It is not in common usage any more. since it is a specialized tool not in general use today.

Judy you missed your chance.

Gypsy sniff

Tropical Tramp

Upvote 0

oldtimer82

May 29, 2005
irasburg, vermont
Detector(s) used
whites silver eagle
Boobydoo said:
My guess, no data,
a railroad tool,
possibly a prybar type thing.

BDoo
your right on the money boobydoo,i work on the r.r. for one whole summer,used one of these qute alot/lol we called them crowbars but your guess is good enough. they werevuesed to move the rail and or ties along the track
hh
oldtimer

Upvote 0

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RealdeTayopa said:
K peeps, since none of the others care to guestimate I will post the answer in the morning if you wish.

Don't feel embarrassed if you don't get it since most of the mining profession would not either, It is not in common usage any more. since it is a specialized tool not in general use today.

Judy you missed your chance.

Gypsy sniff

Tropical Tramp
??? ??? ??? >:( ???

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The pointed end might be used to line up two holes, to put a bolt or rivet into. The other end is for prying.

Upvote 0

kenb

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2004
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Not so fast tropical tramp, I would like another clue if you please. I will ask one more time for some help from those more knowledgeable then my self. If no one wishes to take a stab at it then please kill my curiosity and reveal its use

kenb

Upvote 0

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a tool to reach the b ball hoop to pull down in the gym.....tool to shut transit windows...tool to clean out the gutters....tool to break the ice on the watering trough in the cow pasture...tool to..pull the gate shut so the bull dont get out....tool to pull the bull...........

Upvote 0

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kenb said:
I get your point michelle, my name is kenb and I'm a whatsaholic, I need help. I'm done.

kenb
Oh,not aiming anything at you...Im only guessing at this thing that they already know what it is....sorry for the crossed wire! all's good keep up the good work....

Upvote 0

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RealdeTayopa said:
K Ladies, gentlemen, Id this for me. It is approx. 39" long x 3/8 " in diameter, with the flattened end approx. 3/4" in length and width. It is constructed of low grade iron.I o

I found it under perhaps 6" of topsoil with my trusty "GARRETT" ADS 7.

tropical tramp
You can tell us now!!! ??? ;)

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread