sabresfan
Greenie
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2009
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Stockton, California
- Detector(s) used
- Whites M6, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Re: What is the stupidest comment you have heard from some one while detecting!!
I was detecting a rather large park when a woman and her son asked me what I was doing, I told her that " according to all the historical facts I could find and with the help of my GPS, this is the exact spot where Captain Crunch has buried a chest of his crunchberries and I intend to find them before anyone else does!", she walked away saying I was a crazy a**ho*e and the little boy saying "mommy, I want some crunchberries"!! when I told my wife this story she laughed hysterically!!
I was detecting a rather large park when a woman and her son asked me what I was doing, I told her that " according to all the historical facts I could find and with the help of my GPS, this is the exact spot where Captain Crunch has buried a chest of his crunchberries and I intend to find them before anyone else does!", she walked away saying I was a crazy a**ho*e and the little boy saying "mommy, I want some crunchberries"!! when I told my wife this story she laughed hysterically!!


The parks in S.F. are infested with gophers with their gopher mounds all over the place. His english wasn't that great, he actually said "mouse" insted of gophers! 






