What's new

What is this cool, decorative thingy?!

DigDug216

Full Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
117
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Statesville, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (May2015) and Equinox 800 (March2019)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's made of copper or brass. It's too big to be a decorative button I would think. It has a flower in the center with raised triangle pointing into the center. The reverse side is just the reverse stamping of the front side. It's pretty think metal and light weight for its size. Any help identifying this relic would be much appreciated. I'm guessing is Victorian period.

20190411_155144.webp20190411_155227.webp20190411_155223.webp
 
Can you post a picture of the back anyway? Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Cool find, looks like a lid to me, like tobacco or something
 
Upvote 0
Curtain hold back?

qyc231ca03.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
There it is one day I'll get I'D something lol
 
Upvote 0
Maybe, If Matt gets writers cramp! LOL!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom