What's new

What is this military item?

piggman1

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Here is something I came across, and have no idea what it is. It runs on 2 batteries, but I haven't put any in because AA's seem too big to fit. I know it is military, but what?
 

Attachments

  • MVC-001S.webp
    MVC-001S.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 471
  • MVC-002S.webp
    MVC-002S.webp
    59.2 KB · Views: 453
  • MVC-003S.webp
    MVC-003S.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 468
  • MVC-005S.webp
    MVC-005S.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 473
Re: What is this?

Lazer Tag? :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Here is the top of it.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-007S.webp
    MVC-007S.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 437
Upvote 0
Pretty interesting!! Love the Man or Kill option!
 
Upvote 0
Thats what I would say.A training device....lazer tag,I guess
 
Upvote 0
I think Miles Gear is what the military uses for practice war games. (Grown up laser tag)
 
Upvote 0
Pretty cool! Thanks a million!
 
Upvote 0
When I was in the the military , they called it a God gun ........... when you got " killed " , the person with the God gun would come around and give you " Life " back , i.e. .. put you back in action .
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom