jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 19, 2019 #1 If anyone can help with age to this painting or what it is it is appreciated. It is a reverse painting on glass. Seems to have a area on the back with dirt on it like it was outside. I'm thinking it is a Asian woman Attachments IMG_4241.webp 368 KB · Views: 84 IMG_4242.webp 414.2 KB · Views: 69
If anyone can help with age to this painting or what it is it is appreciated. It is a reverse painting on glass. Seems to have a area on the back with dirt on it like it was outside. I'm thinking it is a Asian woman
P Philvis Sr. Member Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 416 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 Feb 19, 2019 #2 Looks like a depiction of Buddha to me. Upvote 0
Machkin Jr. Member Joined Nov 22, 2016 Messages 88 Reaction score 136 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 19, 2019 #3 I am thinking Hindu deity Shiva, with Trisula or the Trident of Shiva being depicted. Upvote 0
P Philvis Sr. Member Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 416 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 Feb 19, 2019 #4 Machkin said: I am thinking Hindu deity Shiva, with Trisula or the Trident of Shiva being depicted. Click to expand... If that is a cow in the background, makes even more sense. Good call! Upvote 0
Machkin said: I am thinking Hindu deity Shiva, with Trisula or the Trident of Shiva being depicted. Click to expand... If that is a cow in the background, makes even more sense. Good call!