- Joined
- Jan 27, 2009
- Messages
- 19,212
- Reaction score
- 12,627
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Ok it is weird. It is not normal. I found it in the water years ago and has been in a brokes jar. It is not bi-faced. It is not uni-faced. It is no faced ?
Really it is like a flake they just worked the edges. Maybe they were happy with the thickness? Anyone seen anything like this or maybe what type it might be?
I am hoping it is valuable and one of a kind ! Just kidding but it is a weird one.


Really it is like a flake they just worked the edges. Maybe they were happy with the thickness? Anyone seen anything like this or maybe what type it might be? I am hoping it is valuable and one of a kind ! Just kidding but it is a weird one.


Upvote
0









