What's new

What kind of pocket gun ?

TheDane

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
811
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
1
Location
DENMARK
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP-Deus, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi :)

Today I found this piece of an old pocket percussion (ladys) gun made of bronze or brass.
Could anybody tell me more about it, and what type it is.
I think it would be dating back to about 1850.

forladerpistol.jpg


Thank you ! :icon_thumright:
 
It looks like those Belgium boot or pocket pistols members have found. Where are the markings?
 

Attachments

  • Belgian pistol.webp
    Belgian pistol.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 381
  • Belgian pistol.webp
    Belgian pistol.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 363
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
It looks like those Belgium boot or pocket pistols members have found. Where are the markings?

that was my first thought, seen a couple on here.

Very cool find :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Wow, thank you !! :o :icon_thumleft:

I think it is the exact same pistol.
Could you give me some links to those threads, I don´t get anything searching ?? :icon_scratch:

The markings are quite unclear, but they seem to sit in the exact same place.
The question is wether I should clean it or not ?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Gotta be the third one in a couple years on T-Net. :icon_thumleft: I still think we need a Gun Club forum for folks who find gun parts.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks a lot, Guys !! :icon_thumleft:

You are awesome ! :headbang: :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0
Nice piece Dane and good ID BCH :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom