What's new

What kind of point?

Guest 1551

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2013
Messages
804
Reaction score
890
Golden Thread
0
I found my first ever (nearly) complete arrowhead/spearhead this past week in a friend’s creek in South Georgia. Any idea what kind of point this is? How much would this kind of thing be worth as is or if it were complete? I like to say it’s a Kirk Snapped Base and is therefore perfect lol Obviously to me it’s priceless.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526095880.590543.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Pretty cool and it's a keeper! Looks like the type of material we used to get from the Flint River.
 
Beautiful piece bud!!! Price I never worry about a price because nothing of mine will ever be for sale unless i die and my son sells. Otherwise man thats a great find!!
 
Like that stain its a good looking point. Could be a Pickwick but thats just a guess
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom