What's new

What Language and what does this ring say?

Fletch24

Greenie
Joined
Nov 9, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
cape coral, florida
Detector(s) used
ATPRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my 1st ring I found metal detecting in an old park in Fort Myers Florida. I have worn it ever since for good luck not ever knowing what I meant. I recently broke it, so I decided to flatten it out it hope to find out what is says. Does any one know what language this is and what is says? thanks
 

Attachments

  • 1st ring found dirt fishing.webp
    1st ring found dirt fishing.webp
    95.5 KB · Views: 116
Very interesting ring. I hope it can be fixed and worn again. Good luck on ID.
 
Upvote 0
It’s old Russian. Religious saying, “God forgive me the sinner”. You have it flipped upside down in your picture.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you so much. I have always wondered what was the right side up.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom