What's new

What month has been best for you?

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
I have only been CRH since mid December 2007. I have noticed some months appear to better than others but that may be lucky boxes for that particular month. I thought it would be interesting to see if there is a pattern or month that is generally better to find silver in. Perhaps just before Christmas (November) or after Easter (April/May)? Let me know what you have discovered! This could be fun!
 
Upvote 0
My experience's depend on the number of coins I go through much more than the month of the year. Though certain times of the year less coin is turned in and since I do bags, certain months are lighter volume than others. But as far as silver goes, I haven't noticed much difference.
 
Mostly the months that end with er or have a u or m in them. April is alright, too. :tard:
 
My finds dropped considerably after February, when i first got back into the hobby.
Vaults cleaned out, competition comes in, boxes no good, (CWI, Detroit area.)

March wasn't too bad, now the pickens are REAL slim.

AMC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom