What motivates you to hunt for treasure?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Limitool, I'll sneak back in there low crawling and in Stealth Mode. I'll be there and gone before you have breakfast.:laughing7:
Marvin

Not tonight you won't.... I had just showered, ate and got the jammmies on. I'm now re-dressing and reloading several weapons. I'm taking the dogs with me and we're all in the "zone" waiting for ya... Bring it GA Boy.....!!!!! (Please give me an approximate time of your stealth move.... PLEASE). I can't wait forever buddy... within an hour is close enough! :occasion14:

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love the history although I also search for valuables but most of all its my zen activity when in detecting all else is gone what a stress reliever

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it's not the money, I can make more in the long run in a very boring job, and some good investing in an IRA. For me it's like gambling. Like when I am playing cards, whether against the house, other players, or both. It's the thrill of chasing it and the catch. Beating the other players to the goal. Life is a game and sometimes you win some big, sometimes small or you just lose it all. It just don't matter. IT'S THE CHASE. The $$ is the icing on the cake (cake without icing is almost as good too).

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not tonight you won't.... I had just showered, ate and got the jammmies on. I'm now re-dressing and reloading several weapons. I'm taking the dogs with me and we're all in the "zone" waiting for ya... Bring it GA Boy.....!!!!! (Please give me an approximate time of your stealth move.... PLEASE). I can't wait forever buddy... within an hour is close enough! :occasion14:

Oh man, you are easy peasy. I guess that was you with a shotgun across your lap, Snoring and propped up against that big old Oak tree last night.:laughing7: By the way,did you know that your dogs like T-Bone raw? I made a friend for life although I didn't find another Golden shoe. Guess I'll stay home and not mess with your road anymore. Don't forget how much your dogs like T-Bone raw.
Marvin
PS----Remember that an old man and cunningness can beat a younger man and his determination.:notworthy:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh man, you are easy peasy. I guess that was you with a shotgun across your lap, Snoring and propped up against that big old Oak tree last night.:laughing7: By the way,did you know that your dogs like T-Bone raw? I made a friend for life although I didn't find another Golden shoe. Guess I'll stay home and not mess with your road anymore. Don't forget how much your dogs like T-Bone raw.
Marvin
PS----Remember that an old man and cunningness can beat a younger man and his determination.:notworthy:

I wondered why my dogs were so damn happy.... I'm not worthy... I give buddy. But if ya ever get to the Middle TN. area... let me know and we'll look together for the other 3 shoes.... :occasion14:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There Ya go! Two detectors are better than one! Goes for beer too!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I've said before, I had treasure hunters in the family before me. Each one had their own pet treasure story and sometimes they would argue with each other about how the other one's treasure story was BS. I carry on the tradition. And like them I am a treasure hunter, not a treasure finder. So far.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There Ya go! Two detectors are better than one! Goes for beer too!

Ok.... Got the 2 MD's better than 1.... but if I have 2 beers.... I HAVE 2 BEERS.... PERIOD. OK...Ok...ok I'll share one... I have a heart (kinda ---- DO)... Let's move on, again. :BangHead:

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because I haven't won the lottery.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions