What's new

What swing speed to use on the deus to make it perform

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think alot of people make a mistake with the deus with the swing speed. I get alot of comments and they say imm swinging it to fast in this video I show what swing speed needs to be use to make it perform.
 
Thanks for making that one.
I get stuck between trees, vines, sticker bushes. I have limited space to swing.
Is there a better setting for the "Granny" speed required to get into the brush?
 
0 to 1 but I hunt in the vines with 2 in situations like your talking about. It doesnt have to be a madman but it does have to have motion .I have friends who have the deus and used to swing minelabs and they get over a target and almost stop moving the machine when trying to id the target and it doesnt work . I know 0-1 requires slower speed but I didnt put it to the in the garden on the deep targets to see how it does with (granny ) speed. I never go below 2 no matter what the situation is I dont like slower recovery at all as there always seems to be some iron around.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom