What's new

what tis it

rvrpilot

Full Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
146
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
I came across this whats amajigger a few years ago and haven't had any luck on
I'Ding it, it was in the beams of an old barn that I was tearing down that was
over 100 years old, any help on the age or what it was used for would be appreciated.

Thanks Rvrpilot
 

Attachments

  • what is it 002.webp
    what is it 002.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 293
  • what is it 004.webp
    what is it 004.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 284
  • what is it 006.webp
    what is it 006.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 283
Could be a clamp, you clamp on to a table,the other clamp holds a book or anything youre working on. The cup on top was for a candle
 
Upvote 0
I'm fairly sure it's a sewing clamp or bird clamp. Will look into it more in a while though.


Paul
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • sewing bird.webp
    sewing bird.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 243
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
PChammer said:
I'm fairly sure it's a sewing clamp or bird clamp. Will look into it more in a while though.


Paul
Good ID hammer!


The top is not for a candle its for a pin cushion.

Ty, lol, you posted right after mine "nearly same time" so good ID to you as well :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
I knew it wouldn't take you guys to long to ID this one for me. thanks to all who replied .

Thanks again
Rvrpilot
 
Upvote 0
Good ID. I was thinking fly fishing "fly tier".
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom