What's new

Whats going on here? Your opinion please.

JJtheRollHunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
418
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
What's going on here? Your opinion please.

Called Capital One yesterday to see if they could order me a box of halves. They said yes, it will be in next Thursday. I get a call around opening time today, and the vault teller said that she spoke to the central vault and they said that I would have to pay a $300 fee so that the central vault could order it from the Federal Reserve. What do I think? I think that that is BS. Your opinions please.
 
Upvote 0
Re: What's going on here? Your opinion please.

I think you should go ahead and pay it. You would be totally unique and set yourself apart having done something no one in the history of crh has done.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom