What's new

Whats in a logo...

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's in a logo...

If you're really observant, maybe you can tell me the hidden items in the following logo's. All you need to do is check a few of the logo's and see if you see anything interesting in them. Yeah, it's a lot of work, but you'll do it :laughing7:

1- Tostito's
2- Formula 1
3- Milwaukee Brewers
4- Amazon
5- Toblerone
6- Baskin Robins
7- Sony Vaio
8- Fed Ex - Just tell me where the arrow is :tongue3:

Now go look up the logo's and report back to me.. Happy Hunting :laughing9:
 
Re: What's in a logo...

Oo....Is #9 Target? Cuz I know the answer to that one. :laughing7:
 
Re: What's in a logo...

tostito's has a bowl of salsa and a chip above the i.
 
Re: What's in a logo...

Reporting back from the kitchen. Tostito's, the 2nd and 3rd t's look like people.
 
Re: What's in a logo...

savant365 said:
tostito's has a bowl of salsa and a chip above the i.

Kudos Savant :hello2: Not bad, but look closer and you will see 2 people, the "T" s getting ready to dip that chip....

Now go back and get me some more goodies :headbang:



DigginThePast, you best get to a googling and find a little something, something to report on :laughing9:

You made me have to modify my reply, I don't appreciate the extra work DigginThePast :laughing7: Go find something new :laughing9:
 
Re: What's in a logo...

spartacus53 said:
savant365 said:
tostito's has a bowl of salsa and a chip above the i.

Kudos Savant :hello2: Not bad, but look closer and you will see 2 people, the "T" s getting ready to dip that chip....

Now go back and get me some more goodies :headbang:



DigginThePast, you best get to a googling and find a little something, something to report on :laughing9:

You made me have to modify my reply, I don't appreciate the extra work DigginThePast :laughing7: Go find something new :laughing9:

Ha!
 
Re: What's in a logo...

Was in the mood for ice cream. Baskin Robbins has the 31 in it, as in 31 flavors. :hello2: :hello2:
 
Re: What's in a logo...

the arrow is made from the e and the x. Got any hard ones?
 
Re: What's in a logo...

The m and b in the brewers logo makes the shape of a glove
 
Re: What's in a logo...

Toblerone - Swiss chocolate, Swiss Alps. Extra credit: The pieces of chocolate look like little mountains. ;D


edit: I guess that little pile looking thing is actually supposed to be the Matterhorn. ::) And it has a dancing bear?
 
Re: What's in a logo...

DigginThePast said:
Toblerone - Swiss chocolate, Swiss Alps. Extra credit: The pieces of chocolate look like little mountains. ;D


edit: I guess that little pile looking thing is actually supposed to be the Matterhorn. ::)

Look closer at the mountain and tell me what you see ;D


packerbacker, I thought the 2 hardest were Sony and Amazon... Clever subliminal message in one of them :thumbsup:
 
Re: What's in a logo...

in sony vaio The 'VA' represents an analog wave and the 'IO' represents digital binary code. Entire logo stands for visual audio integrated operation
 
Re: What's in a logo...

Nice going there on that Sony.. I could have looked at that for decades and still have seen absolutely nothing :laughing9:
 
Re: What's in a logo...

My post disappeared? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:


Amazon - Arrow, from A to Z.
 
Re: What's in a logo...

DigginThePast What's up with you lately :dontknow: Trying to teal someones thunder :laughing7: it's ok, I believe you anyway.

Also note the shape of the arrow akin to being a smile...


We still need the Formula 1 and the last 1/2 of the Toblerone, then you can get back to your lives :laughing7:
 
Re: What's in a logo...

I'm still trying to figure out where my post went. :laughing7:

F1 - Looks like a scarf tail.

Toblerone - There is more?
 
Re: What's in a logo...

There's still more to both of them... Hurry up and answer, I have to potty :laughing9:
 
Re: What's in a logo...

I'm not seeing it. :icon_scratch:

F1 - The F, the thing that looks like a scarf tail and the 1 formed in between.

Toblerone - Swiss connection, Matterhorn with a crazy dancing bear and I still say the individual pieces look like little mountains.


I don't see anything more. This is Sparta. :laughing7:
 
Re: What's in a logo...

Thanks, great job all... Now I can go potty :tongue3:

Thank you for playing... See y'all soon with new stupidity :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom