What's new

Whats the best cookie?

ticm

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
3,243
Reaction score
792
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
I am going for the Coconut macaroon. That's one fine cookie.
 
chips ahoy choclate chip, after that oatmeal raisan, apparently my tastes are not so refined. lol
 
Keebler has a cinnamon roll cookie out now that's absurdly delicious. I also love Chewy Chips Ahoy...the regular Chips Ahoy aren't that great.
 
ticm, darn you. I haven't had sweets, let alone cookies, in over a year and now I am sitting here craving them, dying for them and would beg, borrow or steal to have one thinly iced, thick Christmas sugar cookie, the kind the bakeries make and sell, with little green trees or red santas on them. Next time why not ask about sardines or raw oysters instead...
 
Oatmeal raisin/date!
 
Oatmeal chocolate chips, hands down.
 
homemade still warm peanutbutter cookie with a glass of milk...
 
Oatmeal, raisin, pecan.
 
My mom's are the best. Maybe.
pfm.webp
 
Homemade Snickerdoodles still warm from the oven :hello2:
 
Mince Meat are my favorite! God Bless Chris
 
Toll house cookies hands down are the best thing ever :headbang:
 
No bake cookies, chocolate, peanut butter and oatmeal mixed togeather. mmm mmmmm mmmmmmm goood
 
I don't know if you have Publix supermarkets there.... but if you do they have onehellofa coconut macaroon in the bakery dept! OMG..... heaven!
 
The Girl Scouts peanutbutter cookie is pretty good & my wife's peanutbutter cookies hot out of the oven are really,really good.
 
tcim ...... i don't know & don't care.....
 
Heres One for you!!! Homemade Pumpkin cookies with a light orange icing!!!! My great grang mother recipe!!! With a few small Modifications
 
Debbie Jo's sugar cookies, with Generic brand chocolate chip cookies second.

the trick to cookies, they need to taste good after being dipped in hot coffee
first thing in the morning
 
Last edited:
Goatmeal cookies. They are best if they were not baked too long. I like them still a little soft. If you try and bend it, but it breaks, it was baked too long. Then they are coffee dunking cookies. They are good with or without raisins. No chocolate chips in my goatmeal cookies.

Excuse me, I have to go finish the chicken for chicken tacos.

HI BOB!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom