What's new

Whats the best cookie?

The ones my mother made. Boston Brown.
 
My Mom just introduced me to that cinnamon roll cookie. Yum! Pecan Sandy's are also hard to beat as well as the wedding cookies with the powdered sugar coating.
 
"Andy's Cookies" were the best I ever had. While working for the Post Office he brought them in mostly for potlucks on Thanksgiving and Christmas. I think he made 5 or 6 dozen. They were basically an oatmeal cookie with raisins but were flat and chewy with a molasses base. He used to work at a bakery and came up with the recipe through spare time and experimentation. His boss admitted they were great but since they couldn't make it from their basic cookie batter where you merely added different flavors for different cookies his boss said they were too time consuming to make. They were good hot or cold. Always tried to bring some home for my family to try but...it was a looooooooong ride home if you get my meaning.
 
I've gained 10 lbs. just reading this thread.
 
oh those macaroons are mighty fine but if you could only pick one cookie for the rest of your life? My wife's chocolate chip walnut cookies still warm from the oven are hard to beat. And she keeps me well stocked. :D

Tell her I'd love her for ever If she would just send me a dozen............:thumbsup:
 
I would like to nominate my version of the ''German'' Peppernuts in the ''soft'' version.
 
My Mom's frozen chocolate chip cookies. Could never keepem in the freezer for more than a day.:coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom