What's new

Whats the best cookie?

I'm sorry but a no bake cookie could not possibly be the best.

If you buy the ones at the store they are dry and would only qualify for the worst cookie. If they are made fresh buy some one who knows how to make them then I think you would reconsider.
 
Beans said:
If you buy the ones at the store they are dry and would only qualify for the worst cookie. If they are made fresh buy some one who knows how to make them then I think you would reconsider.


Ok, can you please send me some?
 
Ok, can you please send me some?

LOL, I think ticm started this thread just to get people to send him cookies! :happy1:

(we need a cookie emoticon!)
 
Jason in Enid said:
LOL, I think ticm started this thread just to get people to send him cookies! :happy1:

(we need a cookie emoticon!)

Well if every one could send me just send me two I could taste test one of them to determine the best and keep the other for Christmas. It would save the wife some time and effort baking them this year. Then again maybe I wouldn't tell her.🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
 
Last edited:
So then, what is the best cookie?
.......... OK...tcim ..... you forced me to tell you.. You twisted my arm so here is my answer......... HOME MADE NO BAKES...........
 
..... SMART MAN :thumbsup:.....

Lost 45 pounds and my blood sugar went from 122 to 88........ Dropped 3 pant sizes as well...... I use Miracle Berries now to sweeten foods tart or sour.......The plant is also good for lowering your blood sugar..:icon_thumright: You eat a berry and it affects your taste buds, for the next 1.5 hours all sour or tart food taste sweet... You can eat one and then bite into a lemon and it is sweet.....:hello2:
 
Where do you find these "miracle berries" and what are they?
 
Oh ticm, your a "cookie monster"!!!!!
 
Lost 45 pounds and my blood sugar went from 122 to 88........ Dropped 3 pant sizes as well...... I use Miracle Berries now to sweeten foods tart or sour.......The plant is also good for lowering your blood sugar..:icon_thumright: You eat a berry and it affects your taste buds, for the next 1.5 hours all sour or tart food taste sweet... You can eat one and then bite into a lemon and it is sweet.....:hello2:
..... TH ....Jason and I would like to know were you get these Miracle Berries At ..... Or is that like a joke about miracle Berries ???...
 
I agree with an earlier poster, there's nothing that can beat a home made toll house cookie fresh from the oven (after it cools for a minute anyway, I like the roof of my mouth too much for just fresh from the oven). The recipe on the back of Nestle's chips package is my favorite.

That would have been me on the first page.. The only improvement would could if Alice B Toklas cooked them :laughing7:

I have never been wrong in any questions I have answered either, 4 more and it's a world record :headbang:

As far as ticm's comment no baked cookie could be the best is totally erroneous due to Alice :tongue3:
 
The very best cookie, hands down, is the one I'm in the process of eating. Whenever that might be.
 
Keppy said:
..... tcim ... thanks i might try them but i don't know what i would eat with them....


Cookies.
 
..... TH ....Jason and I would like to know were you get these Miracle Berries At ..... Or is that like a joke about miracle Berries ???...

Sorry I missed this post.... I bought the plants themselves from nursery growers here in Florida..... I bought 6 plants 1 or 2 at a time, 4 are 4 foot tall, 2 are 3 foot tall..... You can buy the tablets as well.... Some Home Depots and Lowes have been selling them but not sure on your area or price.... Plants are not cheap.. 4 foot were $50 and 3 foot were $35 each... It takes about 3 years to get fruit from one grown from seed..... a 4 ft tree puts out about 300-400 berries a year, they will not survive a hard freeze, but can be grown in containers inside durring winter...

Plants can be sold as can berries, berries go for about $1-$3 each a 1 foot plant is $10.00.... I am saving the seeds and growing them, I bought 6 becuase I like them and plan on selling berries as well....
 
My homemade Toll House chocolate and​ butterscotch chip cookies. I bake them so they are just at the crunchy stage.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom