What's new

Whats the best cookie?

Its funny as hell,most people in this thread reference store bought garbage.Very few reference homemade. :laughing7:
When I said MinceMeat I meant from venison neck.My Father-in-law showed me that years back,He's gone now,old George was the BEST hunting partner I EVER had!!
 
I think 1/2 of you are barking up the wrong tree to begin with, there is only 1 correct answer and it is

Anything baked by Alice B Toklas :headbang: :laughing7:
 
I think 1/2 of you are barking up the wrong tree to begin with, there is only 1 correct answer and it is

Anything baked by Alice B Toklas :headbang: :laughing7:

Can't nominate you for banner but you just cleared up a lot of things for me. Thanks Spart. :D
 
Can you please send me some.

Because you were so nice to ask, you bet. PM your address. I don't think they will still be warm but you could dip them in some hot Ovaltine while watching TCM. :D
 
We are all aware you don't know. Your cares concern us not.
... Well..tcim.. that is what i mean every ones concerns about cookies concerns me not..... Who cares what kind of cookie any one likes????????????/
 
Keppy said:
... Well..tcim.. that is what i mean every ones concerns about cookies concerns me not..... Who cares what kind of cookie any one likes????????????/

You see keppy if this were a test you would have failed. It is not a question of like. It is a question of best.
It is much like the constant question asked on t-net. " What Is the best detector?"
 
Last edited:
You see keppy if this were a test you would have failed. It is not a question of like. It is a question of best.
It is much like the constant question asked on t-net. " What Is the best detector?"
..... You are right on there ...tcim .... that question about detectors drives me nuts........ Of course some think i am nuts all ready .... tcim i have to say that was a good question when you put it that way....:thumbsup:
 
Posts deleted, please remember we have rules against making rude or insulting comments....
 
Keppy said:
..... You are right on there ...tcim .... that question about detectors drives me nuts........ Of course some think i am nuts all ready .... tcim i have to say that was a good question when you put it that way....:thumbsup:


So then, what is the best cookie?
 
have a nutter butter peanut butter sandwich cookie...Oat mill raise sun are the best....
 
Its funny as hell,most people in this thread reference store bought garbage.Very few reference homemade. :laughing7:

Ok..my bad...my last post on this thread said "Orange Drop cookies with Orange Icing".....I meant to say..."HOMEMADE Orange Drop Cookies with Orange Icing"
 
Posts deleted, please remember we have rules against making rude or insulting comments....

Geeez guys take it easy...it's not like we are discussing: Propointers, Metal detectors, Banner finds, Real finds caught on tape, fake finds caught on tape, Coils, Wet sand vs. Dry sand, or Wet soil vs. Dry soil, Coil Depth, Conductivity of a certain item, Batteries, Shovels, Threshold, Sensitivity, Minerilization, Swing Speed, etc,etc,etc...........

They are cookies.......But I guess there are certain people that have to ruin everything with their insulting remarks.

Just like when we talk about Metal Detectors...Yeah..I use a Minelab Safari..and for me, I think its the best Metal detector.

I have found a lot of good stuff with it..and it works for what I want to find....and I could care less what anyone else uses...just as long as it works for them and they are comfortable with it.

I'm no better than anyone of you at swingin a detector, and you guys aren't any better than me....Insulting and Rude comments WELCOMED!!!

Later.
 
Insulting and Rude comments WELCOMED!!!

Later.


No, that is the point they are not welcome, cookies, artifacts or detectors doesn't matter what topic is......:icon_thumright: :tongue3:
 
Last edited:
dougofpa said:
Geeez guys take it easy...it's not like we are discussing: Propointers, Metal detectors, Banner finds, Real finds caught on tape, fake finds caught on tape, Coils, Wet sand vs. Dry sand, or Wet soil vs. Dry soil, Coil Depth, Conductivity of a certain item, Batteries, Shovels, Threshold, Sensitivity, Minerilization, Swing Speed, etc,etc,etc...........

They are cookies.......But I guess there are certain people that have to ruin everything with their insulting remarks.

Just like when we talk about Metal Detectors...Yeah..I use a Minelab Safari..and for me, I think its the best Metal detector.

I have found a lot of good stuff with it..and it works for what I want to find....and I could care less what anyone else uses...just as long as it works for them and they are comfortable with it.

I'm no better than anyone of you at swingin a detector, and you guys aren't any better than me....Insulting and Rude comments WELCOMED!!!

Later.

Yeah, but what's the best cookie?
 
Yeah, but what's the best cookie?

Read all the posts in your thread TICM....I mentioned above...........Orange Drop Cookies, with Orange Icing
 
Havent had any cookies since 12/1/2010, I gave up refined sugar, but my all time favorite an old girfriend made peanutbutter cookies with almonds and a special imported ingredient, same one she put in her brownies..... :tongue3:
 
I agree with an earlier poster, there's nothing that can beat a home made toll house cookie fresh from the oven (after it cools for a minute anyway, I like the roof of my mouth too much for just fresh from the oven). The recipe on the back of Nestle's chips package is my favorite.
 
Beans said:
Please read the reply from Beans.

I'm sorry but a no bake cookie could not possibly be the best.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom