What's the meaning of this?

ara.ara26

May 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20170506_170220.jpg
Hi . Can you explain what's the meaning of this?

TomPA

Feb 13, 2011
Western PA.
Detector(s) used
F75
AT Pro Gold
Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ill take a guess. It looks like you were trying to take a picture of your foot, but only got 3 toes in the frame.
If you are serious about your question, you will need to provide WAY MORE information.

Upvote 0

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
We are supposed to be nice to new members no joking so they dont become offended but geez sometimes its hard to hold back the laughter. Welcome to TreasureNet ara.ara26. But seriously we need more information.

Upvote 0

ArthurC

Mar 19, 2013
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites M6

Garret Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I find melted globs of lead all the time. If it's heavy I would say lead and if it's light it's probably aluminum. As to the meaning it would be pure speculation without some type of context to make an educated guess. For example, where was it found, is it near a lake, campground, civil war encampment...etc. And welcome to Treasurenet. The people here have been patient and helpful to me and many others just starting out or just joining a forum. Happy Hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Based on the shapes, possibly "Bone Henge"? The two on the left remind me of a pig's apparatus if you know what I mean. :laughing7:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How could I possibly know the meaning of that (unless it's a joke) when I have no idea what it is and shudder to think what it might be? :dontknow:

Upvote 0

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are supposed to be nice to new members no joking so they dont become offended but geez sometimes its hard to hold back the laughter. Welcome to TreasureNet ara.ara26. But seriously we need more information.

You Sir are a Saint! :angel2:

Upvote 0

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In all seriousness it looks like something left something in his yard and "What's the meaning of this?" was actually his response shouted in anger and especially if he stepped on it before he saw it. :angry4:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread