Momof3
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2016
- Messages
- 52
- Reaction score
- 111
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Fort Campbell ky
- Detector(s) used
- The trash finding kind!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
I may now have to go back and get me! When I say clay like it's smooth but almost gritty feel to it. If I were to scraper my finger nail across it, residue would be in my nail and a mark left behind..like a hardens but still soft wet clay! They were all buried in the same spot.. The dirt around them also had the residue on it.. I have found something else like this shaped as a round circle ball but thought it was just natural clay.. But now finding these guys and their shape has me all kinds of confused!
