What's new

Whats your favorite metal detector?

WHITES EGALE SPECTRUM :thumbsup:
 
There are so many great detectors I have used, and I see a lot of them listed above. I think that an easier question would be which is my least favorite.

I think many of you will be in agreement on this:
 

Attachments

  • mdlf.webp
    mdlf.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 2,256
I don't have a favorite i have two girls Betty Jean aka Xlt & Mary Lou aka X-70 :wink:
 
lemme guess. my favorite detector is the one listed to the left of all my posts...
 
Teknetics 8000! Have used it for well over 20 years now and still finding the good stuff. The second favorite is a compass relic magnum 6.
 
Dee Eff Ex. Like the feller said, it's in the margin of my post.

Is this like the high school cheer? "Two bits, four bits, six bits, a dollar, all for Eastern stand up and holler!"

..or was it "...six bits, a buck...", as a certain 'element' would shout it?

Wait, I was part of that element.
 
've been using the Fisher 1266 X for around 8 or 9 years, but looking forward to having a machine with VDI, tone ID and notching.
Mike
 

I like the DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader. Great in fresh or salt water, wet or dry sand or in the parks and playgrounds.


hhwaderphone.webp
 
Use both the White's Prizm V and the DFX. Like both. :thumbsup:
 
mikewaz said:
've been using the Fisher 1266 X for around 8 or 9 years, but looking forward to having a machine with VDI, tone ID and notching.
Mike

You can probably log another 8 or 9 years on that Fisher. Mine is 16 years old, and has NEVER needed a repair. :thumbsup:


-Buckles
 
I sure like my XLT!
 
Lets put it this way... I have both rechargable battery packs for the dfx and Se on their chargers right now! :thumbsup: :)
 
The one I feel most comfortable with, which is still the DFX in general. Excal for the beach though, and the SE for hunted out old places.

HH!
TBGO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom