What's new

Whats your favorite metal detector?

I really like my Sovereign but I'll have to say my fav is my pinpointer.
It's usually the last one I use before grabbin the goodies. :thumbsup:
 
THE BEAST ! Explorer SE :thumbsup:
 
fishers 1280x aquanaut and my jw fisher pulse 8, my 1280x has found tons of goodies but it is nice to go back over my own hunted territory with the pulse 8 and find more.
 
Explorer SE!!!
 

Attachments

  • ml.webp
    ml.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,818
One that find's me some good ole booty... Um treasure that is.
 
PRISM 5 AND DFX OF COURSE :wink:
 
DFX300--for gold





and Ace 250 for tot lots
 

Attachments

  • rubyring2.webp
    rubyring2.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,783
  • goldring2.webp
    goldring2.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,792
  • rubyring2.webp
    rubyring2.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,771
Fisher CZ7 w/12.5" sunray coil. I like the 8" spider coil in trashier areas, but with the 12.5" coil I can make an already deep machine go a little deeper. My buddy with his DFX looses a merc about 3 inches before I do in air tests.
 
My old trusty Garrett ADS III, I know it old but its still fun
 
My DFX 300!! This is my detector, there are many like it but this one is mine.
 

Attachments

  • dfx_300_left.webp
    dfx_300_left.webp
    6 KB · Views: 1,709
Whites Dfx 1400 DD Coil.

Hands down best unit I ever ran. I have out hunted every brand you could think of. I pull old coins out of every hunted to death park in this city.

HH Jer
 
Whites MXT, but really I have nothing to compare it to. It rocks though.
 
My Whites IDX Pro, for no other reason then ive done great with it. in only a yr ive gotten.

40 silver coins,
25 old coppers from 1788-1843
4 of which or CT Pieces
a 1797 spanish 1/2 reale
over 200.00 in clad
and 2 gold rings
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom