What's new

Whats your favorite metal detector?

As Buck said, anyone that beeps....However, I am really infatuated with the new Whites TDI Pulse Induction right now. :thumbsup: :wink:
 
i use both a titan 3000xd which pulled a lot out of the ground in the 6 months I put it in use, and a garrett seahunter mkll that is just starting to tell me how to use her.
 
I'm sure it will change......But the MXT's the ticket for me now,it's gotta be.$$$$$$$$$$ :wink:
 
Anything Tesoro!
 

Attachments

  • tejon.gif
    tejon.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,519
  • lobo.gif
    lobo.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,508
My Metal Detector !!

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
I've liked every detector I've ever owned except for the DFX! Please no DFX users come back with resposes, just didn't give it a chance, so just didn't like it personally, not on its abilities! Right now its my Explorer 2 , hunting for older and Ace 250 clad hunting, just a super combo for me!!
 
1 have a whites6000/d coinmaster about 30 yrs old. new 2 mding ,bought for 20$ at yard sale. layed up due 2 rotorcuff operation right now but dying 2 get out for first time here in asland ky. hope there aint 2 many laws against my gonna be new hobby. wish me well as i wish all of yall. HH tom
 
just starting and the only one i have is a bounty hunter discovery 2200
 
My Fisher CZ 5 finds me lots of stuff !! Ron
 
Still new to the Explorer SE Pro (or ESP :) ) with Sunray X-1 Probe, but it's kickin' ass already. If I speed up my recovery time I'll be finding even MORE goodies.

The ACE 250 is a great machine as well, but in iron or trash I think I'd rather have ESP on my side ;)
 
Whites XLT for me , got it this April and I,m having a lot of fun with it .




Mac
 
Fisher CZ-3D. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 288.webp
    288.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,208
Tesoro Compadre...light, easy to use, and finds great stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom